What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
- email (if you sign up or opt-in to our newsletter)
- name (if you sign up or provide it in your opt-in to our newsletter)
When you visit our website, we also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- to complete a sale or transaction with you
- internal record keeping
- to periodically send marketing emails about new products, updates or special offers using the email you have provided
- to improve our website and user experience
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called “opting out.” By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information.
How do I opt out from email?
We do not save your email when contacting us. Only when you opt-in to receive our newsletter, download an ebook or sign up for our service will your email be saved so that we can contact you when needed. At the bottom of each email we send out there is a link to “unsubscribe” from our list. This will remove your email from that list and you will no longer receive any emails from us.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records (a fee may be required), please email email@example.com.